stray dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mowersman

does any one know where i can download dyevhipw.dll as a virus has wiped it from my parents machine
(they payed for the antivirus but did not download it)
thanks

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
I tried Googling the file"dyevhipw.dll" and got no results. Most times, that means it is a random name produced by a virus. The virus (that is still on your PC) is complaining it can't find part of itself.

I recommend you click the red triangle in your post and request the Mods to move your thread to the Malware Removal forum.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts