Streaming avi files to tv using the "play to" function, tv screen turns hazy green

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wokka33

I am having trouble streaming video files from my pc ( Windows 7 ) to my sony Bravia via wireless lan dongle. This has been working trouble free for over a year, until last week. When i stream to the tv using the "play to" function, the file plays, i can see the video and hear it but the screen is covered in a green haze. There are some avi files that i can play that play 100%. This is also happening when i play files via the server using the menu on my Sony Bravia to acess my video files on my pc.
Any help on this matter would be great.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online