1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Streaming video problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Random-Dave, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Random-Dave

Random-Dave Thread Starter

I am having issues with streaming video from my PC to my TV by means of an HDMI cord. It used to be very simple: I would plug in the HDMI cord to both the PC and TV, change the settings on the T.V. to "HDMI", and on the PC press the "windows key + P" to change the settings to "duplicate" or "extend". I tried clearing everything up with my Norton services, but I can't find any issues.
    Now the streaming won't work and I am not sure why. If I create another account on the computer it sometimes works but after enough times of streaming video, that stops working as well. The last time I tried the visual part worked, however I couldn't transfer the sound to the T.V. even when I tried adjusting all the settings. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

2. Random-Dave

Random-Dave Thread Starter

I guess no one has encountered this before?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1108406