1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Streaming video problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by wa0goz, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wa0goz

wa0goz Thread Starter

Running Win7 Pro SP1, Chrome ver 63.0.3239.132

When I go to CBSnews.com the page loads just fine. At the top of the page there is a black bar with a choice entitled CBSN which is their streaming video site. Most of the time clicking on that works. Every once in a while I get a screen that says:

"This page isn't working. www.cbsnews.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies."

I clear my cookies and it doesn't help. I can't get the page to work. I've tried rebooting and that doesn't help. I keep fiddling around and finally it will work.

Does any one have any ideas as t what is happening and how to correct the problem when it happens? I hope I'm making my self clear.

Thanks, Henry

2. texasbullet

texasbullet

First Name:
    Ramon
    I just went to the website you mentioned and I don't get any errors at all. I am using the same features as you have. I think that it may be your internet causing this problems.

3. wa0goz

wa0goz Thread Starter

As I said, it doesn't happen all the time. As a matter of fact it can go day's before it happens. When this happens all of the other web sites work OK so I don't think it's my internet causing this problem. I don't have any other internet problems.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1202794

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice