Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamlining Program!

1K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Lex.Luthor 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how to streamline ESPN 3 to my TV? I'm wanting to watch a basketball game tomorrow that is on ESPN 3. I'd rather watch the game on my HDTV than my laptop.

#6 ·
Depending on the model of the laptop that you have. On my laptop, there is an HDMI output that I can use to import the sound and video to the TV. This also applies to the model of TV that you might have. Check the panel to see if there is an HDMI port. If there is not, then it may be difficult and too technical to use several applications to get the signal to cross over from laptop to component.

#8 ·
Cool deal, Goto your local wal-mart, radio shack, Best buy or local computer store an purchase a HDMI cable. Look at seeral different types as far as connectors go and the length as well. I have both 6 and 12 foot, black sheathed with the gold color to the connectors, Copper connections have a tndancy to andonize real quick and go bad. now for the tecky part, open your control panel (model depending) and check for the display properties. There should be something there for display to monitor. Set your tv to the hdmi input and play around with the comptuer settings. I would put in a dvd first and then see if I can get it to the tv screen.

All else fails, check your computer OPS manual and the OS manual for the technical settings.

Good Luck!

#11 ·
I know all about BestBuy. BestBuy means it's a best buy for them. Everything is so much more expensive there than say Staples or Computer Store. One time I went into BestBuy to buy a memory module. The 1 GB I was looking to buy was $79.95. I went to Staples and found the same exact memory module for $49.95. Even Computer Store sold the same module for $59.95.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.