Strikethrough font

cristobal03

I don't know if it's possible, but I think it'd be awfully handy to have a strikethrough font format for editing posts.

chris.

cristobal03

Aww, but sometimes it isn't incorrect, just inappropriate. I think the advantage appears most clearly in the tech forums, when sometimes people say things that are technically accurate but are misapplied. Or, conversely, when people (like me) say things that aren't technically accurate but serve as a good example of a common (or common sense) misunderstanding. Mostly it's for posterity, since it would be most fit for editing purposes.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion. You're probably right, though; the requirement wouldn't be extrodinarily great.

chris.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I equate it to change tracking in Microsoft Word. I find it impossible to read a document that has change tracking displayed, I have to turn it off to do anything with the document. This would be worse, because I couldn't turn it off! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online