1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Stronghold 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lexian, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexian

Lexian Thread Starter

I just bought the game Stronghold 2, as the title would suggest. I just installed it and started it up, and immediately I got the blue screen dumping physical memory, then it restarted. Upon the restart, I tried running it again, and the same happened.

I've not been able to find a solution, generally searching google will turn up topics where others have had similar situations, but I've not been able to locate any.

I'd really appreciate help on this one, what might have happened. My Nvidia drivers are not out of date that I'm aware. The information from the crash is as follows (hoping none of it is meant to be confidential)

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 101
    BCP1: 00000061
    BCP2: 00000000
    BCP3: 8B430120
    BCP4: 00000001
    OS Version: 6_0_6000
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini101108-02.dmp
    C:\Users\Lexian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-82789-0.sysdata.xml
    C:\Users\Lexian\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC293.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Thankyou very much.

2. bboy_cero

bboy_cero Banned

This is called the Blue Screen Of Death, but don't worry, it doesn't mean that your computer is dead, anyway, this ussualy happens if you have some old drivers for your grapich/sound card, well, just sy to me what grapich card do you have (manufactor, version, everything) and I will give you the download link for the drivers for your grapich card and video / audio card. And just to let you know, Stronghold 2 worked on my old computer with 1.8GhZ CPU and 256 RAM and NVidia GeForce 4 mx 400/440.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758313

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice