1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Struggling Alot With My Laptop

Discussion in 'Networking' started by AprilMG, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AprilMG

AprilMG Thread Starter

ive been having a windows 7 computer since 2012 or 2011 and it used to be my sisters so when i found out that comcast can do a norton security thing. i decided to get norton and then when i started to clean my computer and everything it is now not letting me access the internet at all ive tried so many different things to have my internet working but nothing at all the same reason over and over again my proxy connection isnt working and it wont stop rechecking itself. its getting me really frustrated and im now decided to sell my laptop which really sucks. this has never happen to me at all, and when i say i cant access the internet that means like at all no connection to it. i use torch browser *thought it was better then the others and more faster* ive been trying to uninstall norton but its not letting me at all. what should i do? i really need help ive been suffering for days now lol. i cant download anything or get on anything because of the connection. i have also looked at what programs can be the problem but its like when i uninstall them my internet still doesnt work. oh and btw my sister never signed up for security when she first got the laptop, so there were alot of viruses on the computer. thats why i decided to get norton but it obviously made things worse. and another btw im using different laptop to write this right now. so if you can help me or at least try to it will be great. thanks.

2. CoolBurn

CoolBurn

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1135974

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice