Struggling to update software version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alexbate123

Hi there,

I am trying to download the 10.14.6 Version for Mac. I bought my Macbook in 2016, it is a Macbook Pro. It has been unused for a few years and its currently on Version 10.12.6. When I try download 10.14.6 it says I need 10.14. I don't know what to do because I need 10.14.6 version in order to download final cut pro. I hope its not a case of having to download every update.

Here is my system's info. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro13,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 2,9 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 4 MB

Memory: 8 GB

Boot ROM Version: 259.71.1.0.0

SMC Version (system): 2.37f20

Hi there,

I am trying to download the 10.14.6 Version for Mac. I bought my Macbook in 2016, it is a Macbook Pro. It has been unused for a few years and its currently on Version 10.12.6. When I try download 10.14.6 it says I need 10.14. I don't know what to do because I need 10.14.6 version in order to download final cut pro. I hope its not a case of having to download every update.

Here is my system's info. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro13,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 2,9 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 4 MB

Memory: 8 GB

Boot ROM Version: 259.71.1.0.0

SMC Version (system): 2.37f20
Try this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201475

You shouldn't have to upgrade version by version. Make sure you have the basic requirements for the software.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online