Stuck in aptio set up utility

Rschroe

Hello.i am,not sure this is the os tge laptop has. It is an asus g751j....its was stuck in aptio set up utility so I googled it thinking i would fix but now it needs reboot...and I don't know where if even got disc with it....would you be able to fix it...not sure if he broke hardware within or....im computer illiterate for sure it's turn button on and play for me I dont want to make it worse than I already did....please advise

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The ASUS ROG G751J laptop was introduced in late 2014 - early 2015, so it definitely did not come with Windows Vista.
I'm guessing it came with Windows 8.1.

What's the exact Windows version that's on its Certificate-Of-Authenticity sticker?
That sticker will be on the bottom of the case or inside the battery compartment.

-------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Which version of Windows 7 is on its Certificate-Of-Authenticity sticker?
Starter
Home Premium
Professional
Ultimate

If you're wanting to know if we can determine what's wrong with your laptop and fix it from here, the answer is NO.
You need to ask a family member or friend who's "computer knowledgeable" to help you.

How exactly did you obtain that laptop, and how long have you owned it?

Rschroe

Which version of Windows 7 is on its Certificate-Of-Authenticity sticker?
Starter
Home Premium
Professional
Ultimate

If you're wanting to know if we can determine what's wrong with your laptop and fix it from here, the answer is NO.
You need to ask a family member or friend who's "computer knowledgeable" to help you.

How exactly did you obtain that laptop, and how long have you owned it?

Since 2016 and I bought it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online