Stuck in automatic repair screen

Aaronhood13

My Dell Inspiron 5570 was running really good 12gb ram i5 8th gen then one day I turned it on to play a game and the computer was extremely slow took about an hour to turn all the way on I decided to reset it not full reset the one where files are kept it took 3 days when normally it takes about a couple of hours I turned the laptop on after the reset was completed and it shows these screens I have tried all of the options and none of them work the only one that’s had any impact is the command prompt however most commands will not let me run it I did a diagnostics tes with the laptop and it says I have problems with my ram I have two sticks I took them out and put them back in and the problem still occurs please help

Attachments

Take one out and test, then take it out and put the other one in and test. You can download the memtest iso, burn it to a CD and boot with it to test with

When the diagnostics say something wrong with your RAM, then you test the ram. Go download memtest86 iso here : https://www.memtest86.com/ . Burn the iso to CD disc ( right click and trhen burn image) . Now have only 1 stick of RAM inserted, test that stick of RAM overnight. If no errors were found, repeat with the 2nd piece of RAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online