Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuck in BIOS

Solved 
842 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  PeterOz 
#1 ·
My laptop is stuck in BIOS and I think it cannot run my operating system (Windows 10). My laptop is Fujitsu P772/E. The problem was somehow fixed yesterday when I tried to turn it on and off multiple times, but last night it crashed with one second of BSOD :( then when I turned it on again its stuck in BIOS. And now this morning I couldn't make it work. I've run the Diagnostic program and here's the picture.

Also adding to that in the earlier months, Fujitsu has this battery update which was bothering me for months and what I just did is exit it. Should I already update my battery once I get my laptop working?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Not looking good.
Power off
Remove battery
There should be some little doors screwed on the bottom. Is there one near the edge?
Remove it. Can you see hdd? if yes remove it and reseat it.
Test
Pic attached look at the one marked air vents to left of pic HDD could be under this

Attachments

#5 ·
Wait ok so I tried to open it but my screwdrivers cannot do it. Then I was like "screw this", then I turned on my laptop again then it showed bios again, then I turned it off and turned it on again but now its working....
This might be my last chance so what should I do, should I update the battery now, should I factory reset my laptop, or should I do both?

Attachments

#6 ·
Do you have an external drive or a network drive.
Step 1) Get all data that is important(photos Documents etc) copied off onto another drive or another computer.
Step 2) AFTER data is copied up date battery.
Step 3) Download a program like crystal disk info OR if you know the maker of the hard drive
e.g Segate, Western Digital etc download driver test software from them and test drive.
How full is your hard drive?

#7 ·
So since all my important files were already in my onedrive, I already reset the laptop before I saw your reply, and after that I did the battery update. Then I installed the crystal disk info and here is what it shows.
Azure Font Rectangle Screenshot Operating system

right now my laptop works quite well and I already installed the apps that were gone. I hope this last forever and thank you so much for your help.

And last question what might be the cause of what happened to my laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.