Stuck in blue screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Abdul027329621

Hi I need some help plz if anyone that knows about the blue screen in window and can help me plz contact me on discord

Last edited by a moderator:

blues_harp28

Hi Abdul02732962. I have removed your link to Discord as all replies must be given here in the forum.
You say you are stuck on this screen - what happens when you click on one of the options, like 'Startup Repair'?

Abdul027329621

Hi Abdul02732962. I have removed your link to Discord as all replies must be given here in the forum.
You say you are stuck on this screen - what happens when you click on one of the options, like 'Startup Repair'?
To be more specific this what I see:
1C92E6D1-2CDD-459D-A76B-A409C7ED0638.jpeg
And when I press continue the pc boots and comes back to the same thing

blues_harp28

It looks like the Windows 10 system files are faulty or damaged.
Download the MediaCreationTool
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Click the "Download tool now" button.
Download to your desktop
Burn to a DVD or load onto a USB stick.

Boot your computer using Windows DVD or USB stick
Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
Select Troubleshoot > advanced options > select Automatic repair.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/boot-or-repair-windows-10-using-the-installation-media

Abdul027329621

It looks like the Windows 10 system files are faulty or damaged.
Download the MediaCreationTool
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Click the "Download tool now" button.
Download to your desktop
Burn to a DVD or load onto a USB stick.

Boot your computer using Windows DVD or USB stick
Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
Select Troubleshoot > advanced options > select Automatic repair.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/boot-or-repair-windows-10-using-the-installation-media
Ok I’m gonna try

Abdul027329621

hi I’m really sorry for the late update, but I did what u told me and I got this
View attachment 292284
Hi I think I got it but when I try to download windows, I get this message (If the selected partition contains files from a previous Windows installation, the files and folders will be moved to a folder named Windows.old. You will be able to access Windows.old, but you will not be able to use the previous Windows installation.)

blues_harp28

You do not want to download and install Windows as you will overwrite all your files and data.

Starting the pc from the DVD or USB stick you created -Click on the Advanced Options > then choose Command Prompt.
At the command prompt window > Type or copy and paste DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Press Enter on the keyboard.
Let it run to completion - and keep the command prompt window open.
Then Type sfc /scannow
Let it scan and repair/replace system files.
Restart your pc and see if that has helped.

Abdul027329621

You do not want to download and install Windows as you will overwrite all your files and data.

Starting the pc from the DVD or USB stick you created -Click on the Advanced Options > then choose Command Prompt.
At the command prompt window > Type or copy and paste DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Press Enter on the keyboard.
Let it run to completion - and keep the command prompt window open.
Then Type sfc /scannow
Let it scan and repair/replace system files.
Restart your pc and see if that has helped.
Hi, and sorry for the late update but now everything works thank you.
I have a question, I have a GTX 970 4GB and i7 as a cpu and 15gb ram, and I wonder if I can have two screens? The One I have now (60hz) and I’m ganna buy a new one (144 hz)

blues_harp28

I have a question, I have a GTX 970 4GB and i7 as a cpu and 15gb ram, and I wonder if I can have two screens? The One I have now (60hz) and I’m ganna buy a new one (144 hz)
I'm not a hardware expert - when checking online many are saying yes.
But I will ask one of our hardware experts here to reply to you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online