1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Stuck in Loading Loop. Keeps “Diagnosing your PC”.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Eiserttheice97, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Eiserttheice97

Eiserttheice97 Thread Starter

I was playing Fallout 4 and my Laptop shut down. I powered it back on and it was stuck in the loading loop for around thirty minutes. I then shut it down, and upon pressing the power button I mashed F8, after trying everything there, I did the same thing but this time mashed F12. Again, I can’t get the computer to load. The farthest I get is a black screen with my mouse cursor on it. Can anyone help?

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

What does F12 on your laptop do?

3. Eiserttheice97

Eiserttheice97 Thread Starter

Then I press the F10 button, it has a little suggestion on to use F12 to go to the boot loader.

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

During the 'loading' loop, does any error message appear on screen? Like OS not found or something similar?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219296

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice