stuck on windows loading screen with black background

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kierannich

it has been sticking on the loading screen for about a month now so i reinstalled windows and it came on to the desktop i started downloading the drivers for mobo and i had to restart twice on the second time it got stuck again then i turned it off it came back on and asked me to system restore so i did it got stuck again i tried repairing with the windows disk it said it couldnt repair really stuck on this help would be appreciated thanks

kierannich

yeah its the same computer i didnt do what the last guy said i only just seen it now :(

First Name
Liz
The problem is that you might have a hardware problem and you are trying to fix it by software (restoring or a complete reinstall of Windows).

kierannich

what piece of hardware could it be? i didnt think it was hardware because some times it turns on to desktop but then when i turn it off and back on it asks me to system restore and doesnt work again after that and it stays on this black screen that says marvell 886se91xx adapter -bios version 1.0.0.1029 initializing for about 15 mins the gets stuck on that windows screen

First Name
Liz
In your thread of 28 March, you said you have random shutdowns. That is a hardware problem. It could be heat, memory, failing power supply, fault in a motherboard as possible suspects.

First Name
Liz
You can't now. You could have in your earlier thread when windows was loading.

First Name
Liz
I wouldn't know how, if you can not get the computer to boot.

You could buy parts and keep swapping out but that's expensive and might not solve the problem.

The other alternative is to take it to a computer repair place where they have tools to test individual parts.

kierannich

i have had it to boot up very rare times but i cant access the internet because of the drivers need to be installed and when it restarts it doesnt come back on then so i will have to take it to get fixed

if u can't follow the advice from this forum and you are not confident with computers it is probably best that u take it to a repair shop.............. just not the geek squad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online