Works fine when activated by a button

ServiceTicketPart1 -PK - Service Ticket ID
TO
ServiceTicketPart2 - PK- Item Number ID

Form dispalys nothing at all when opened with a Button

Attachments

First Name
Morten
I don't think anyone will Open that PDF.

And your description is - for me anyway - a bit confusing. Can you zip the DB and upload it? Obviously remove any private and sensitive info.

Maybe attach a screen shot of the relationships?

First Name
Morten
I tried to download it. However, it's painfully slow. Actually times out in the middle of download.

Can you put it on one of those "File Share" sites? Such as File Dropper or Files2U

JoeHarris

File Dropper is not working, but I require your e-mail adress to register with Files2U, will you supply one?

First Name
Morten
Seems like our ISP (sucky Spectrum) has some issues in our area. Could be why everything is so damn slow. I'll come back to check later.

JoeHarris

Seems like our ISP (sucky Spectrum) has some issues in our area. Could be why everything is so damn slow. I'll come back to check later.
I uploaded the
I uploaded the file to www.filehosting.org and am waiting on the link to be sent to me...It has been 10 minutes since I uploaded it.

First Name
Morten
Not to worry. I got it downloaded. It took 15 minutes.
I'll look later.
Can you give an idea of what it is you want?

JoeHarris

Not to worry. I got it downloaded. It took 15 minutes.
I'll look later.
Can you give an idea of what it is you want?

Within the Equipment Module, I am trying to produce an individual Service Ticket for each piece of Equipment and a consolidated Service Ticket Report for all Service Tickets produced, the data is there, the forms are made but I cannot get my Query to populate the reports.

The Service Ticket should coincide with the Equipment ID Auto Number, Service Ticket Number and Item Number, (Like a service ticket generated by a dealership for your car)

Example: Car 1, Ticket 2 Item 3 oil change Item 4 Tire rotation.

The Service report is merely a History of Service Tickets generated. show all of the Service Ticket ID’s (History without duplicates).

First Name
Morten
I'm still not sure I follow. I apologize but English is my second language.

However, I don't understand the Relationship between Service Ticket Number (table ServiceTicket1) and Item Number in ServiceTicket2.

First Name
Morten
I added a Auto Number field to table2, made that the primary key. Then created a relationship between Item ID's in both tables.

In your query you have item ID from table 1. Which is empty. I edited the query and added some fields to it. As well as changed the report since it was asking for non-existent fields. (I added them to the query, not the tables)

Again, I'm not really sure what it is you're after. But have a look at the relationships, query and report.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts