Stuttering after varying amounts of time running games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
you could see if disabling one component makes the stutter go away.

For cpu/gpu/ram you want to see if it's faulty.

it will probably take a lot of time and testing and give no clues so good luck.
be careful with furmark, don't run it for too much time.

Tywel

Okay so furmark was fine, CPU test was fine and I've tested the ram so many times and found nothing 😭
It's so bizzare

Tywel

following some online tutorials to make Windows more "secure"
these are known to break basic functionality.
I haven't done anything like that no.
I guess if I got desperate maybe resetting windows might help?

but you already clean reinstalled and it didn't work?
important thing is when you do so to not install anything except updates and game that is having problem, not even drivers.

when you install drivers later and if it stops working you know it's one of the drivers to blame.
every install of something requires new test to figure out what's culprit.

Tywel

but you already clean reinstalled and it didn't work?
important thing is when you do so to not install anything except updates and game that is having problem, not even drivers.

when you install drivers later and if it stops working you know it's one of the drivers to blame.
every install of something requires new test to figure out what's culprit.
I contacted the manufacturer they had no idea. But i did do a windows reinstall and it's all working pretty smooth now. Thanks for all the help though fr

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online