Substitute for READY DOS program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Frank Bell

I'm looking for a modern equivalent to an old DOS program called READY, which was an outline program... a very flexible collapsable listing program, very useful for outlining a writing project, keeping to-do notes, etc. A little like what Word will do in outline mode, or Outlook in Task mode... but much more flexible.

Any suggestions?

If you can still find it, PFS First Chioce is an excellent basic DOS word processor with very good outlining capabilities...

I still have first choice installed on my second drive. I agree that may be the way for you to go. A search on the net may get some hits for you. Should be pretty reasonable if you find it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online