1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

subwoofer /speakers

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by hitla41, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitla41

hitla41 Thread Starter

hi all im a complete new person at this sort of thing and have got a logitech z-2300 speaker system and i want to put a better subwoofer in it is it as simple and straight forward as taking the old one out and putting the new one in? btw recommendations would be nice its an 8" and 200watt rms 400 watt peak speaker thanks:cool:

2. BruinBeer

BruinBeer

It depend on why you want to put a 'better' sub in it and what you see as better. For example, higher watts on a 8" sub is not going to give very much lower bass because the size of the cone limit the lowness of the bass. So yes, if you can explain what you want to accomplish it will help:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. hitla41

hitla41 Thread Starter

i would like to get a lower frequency and higer wattidge as i said im new to this so what would the "cone" be mesurd...thanks:rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!