Sudden FPS drop in Fortnite only?!?!?!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mikebornhoft

Hey guys, I have an HP omen laptop with 24 gb of ram and running a nvidia 1050. Generally when I run fortnite, I run full settings at nothing less than 60 fps at all times. Until yesterday, I got on and I cannot get above 6 fps. All of my other games work perfectly at full settings.

Any ideas how to fix this? Fortnite is my favorite game, so you see my isssue.

Hi, I may have found a weird solution that returned my 120 fps from a 50 fps after the updates, just press F11 twice ( or manually change game into windowed then reverse it to fullscreen) you have to do this everytime you launch the game.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online