1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sudden lag on a game called Roblox.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Penguin100, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguin100

Penguin100 Thread Starter

Hello! I'm having a problem with a game called Roblox. It's a free game you download from the internet and it's quite popular.
    I recently had a problem with Roblox where all of the colors in the game were messed up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. That fixed the color issue, but a brand new, even worse problem has showed up now.
    I am now experiencing horrible lag in Roblox. My avatar moves slowly, jumps slowly, and when I try to walk I’m just so slow. The other players walk faster than me even though they are walking at a normal speed. It’s impossible for me to win any games because of this.
    I’ve been playing Roblox since June 2016 and have NEVER experienced any lag until now. I should also mention that I am playing on a Mac computer.
    I don’t think that the problem is my internet connection or my computer because everything else (Youtube, other games etc) is working perfectly fine. But somebody else may have some better ideas than I do.
    Anybody have any ideas as to what would cause a game to suddenly get all slow and laggy like this? What do I do to fix it?
    I believe that my computer has all of the system requirements to run Roblox properly. I don't know if you guys work with Macs at all because I see mostly Windows stuff on the forums but here's some info about my Mac:
    OS X El Capitan
    Version 10.11.6
    iMac (24-inch, Early 2009)
    Processor: 2.93 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory: 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 256 MB

Thank you for any help!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220200

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice