1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sudden Major Errors Please Help

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by AngelNProgress, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelNProgress

AngelNProgress Thread Starter

I'm sorry I don't have a hijack this log to post. And if anything is misspelled - can't see. I tried to give you a hijackjalog bu when I hit "save" nothing happen, the prog just close. Please! Is there another way to save th log or get this nformation to you?? My pc is experiencMAJOR lag. he desktop disappears suddey for no reason. memail won't open. and it takes forever to poen anything. I can hardly move on my pc from the lag.

I have a toshiba satellite lap top. genuine intel(r) cpu t1350, @ 1.8ghz, 504ram windows xp home ed. 2002. My pc had strted to run slow and I had neve run a virus scanner or spyware on it. so I decided to download some programs and clean the pc cause of the lag issues. I downlo installed, cleaned spyware all off. then viruscanned and fixed 16 things. I rebooted ad all kinds of errors stareted happn

My start bar disappears, my backgroun / desktop disappears at random. I can't access my email anymore from my prog. cause it says it has read eeororr now. Everything is 10x sloweit was, so slow can't move. can't open any messengers. window folers, internet very slow / / hard to open. I downloaded itdefender, spbots&d, peerguardian, and pestpatrol.

Help me please :( I made something angry on my pc. I can't get hijack log to save to show you the prooblem. What can I do?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!