1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sudden minimizing windows

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by raquibird, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raquibird

raquibird Thread Starter

I backed up my entire computer onto a free agent 500 g in preparation for a factory reinstall - and I ran a complete scan with Trend Micro (took hours) and with McAfee (only had one on computer at a time, so no conflict )and no viruses were found. However, the sudden minimizing of windows still continues - in Word, Gmail, and even a jigsaw puzzle. Happens when only typing, and happens when using only the touchpad. If there is no virus, what could be the reason for it?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU U4100 @ 1.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4027 Mb
    Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1821 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 464838 MB, Free - 371210 MB; D: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 432656 MB;
    Motherboard: Acer, Aspire 4810T, Base Board Version, LXPJN020749350D1432000
    Antivirus: Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024787

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice