Suggestion, Pls help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

manuel1992

I am ending the 3 Years school on Faculty of Computer Science and now I have to create a program but I don't know what to create.
I want to use Visual C# programming Language. I don't want to create chat or a game.

Sorry, but that's kind of like asking "what should I eat?".

It really depends on your interests or your requirements.

I think you misunderstood. "Write a program" is very vague. What are the requirements for the assignment? You could write a program that is nothing but a calculator or you could write a program that says "Hi".

Status tracking is alway in demand. Like a help desk (IT dept), class sign up (School or Rec Center), court cases assignment and prep (lawfirm), Contracts, Deliveries...the list goes on. Re inventing the wheel is a common practice in all these scenerios. It provides the opportunity for multiple tables and a front end, notifications, adds deletes all the fun stuff!

Document Management System, FTP program, Music Cataloging Program, Inventory Management System, Travel Reservation System, CRM program.

Rollin

i think a library management system is a good project for you. you need Database for submit books information, people that want borrow books, admin of the system , ... also you need to create some good search option so anyone can find the book he/she need.

Hi!
I have to develop a project for my final semester. Can anyone please guide me on:
1) How can Data stream mining be implemented? What are the languages, softwares, etc. that I need?
2) Can you suggest some topics for my project?
Thanks!

First step would be to pick a Data Stream. Like network traffic. Another would be thread postings. if you go research TSG threads and find out how often people post to new questions to threads they didn't start would be interesting...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online