Suggestions for a mac compatible VPN router?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dano50

Any suggestions for a VPN router that would support several tunnels and work on a macintosh network?

We're a small office of 8 people. I doubt if we would have more than 4 tunnels active at a time. Connected to the internet via a cable modem (motorola). Right now we're using a Linksys WRV54G for wireless but have never been able to get the VPN to work (it's incompatible with mac internet connect).

Is there a more stable and reliable VPN solution that is reasonably priced? Possibly a Cisco 871 or 1710 router? I'd really like to stick with something that has a web interface that is relatively straightforward to set-up (VPN is new to me).

ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.

well first off..
do you have a static ip?
second to get a vpn to work with a mac i have thought of... i guess you would call a work around.
finder>go>connect to server> vpn://your ip address of vpn
try that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online