suggestions??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kamakazze15

Ok well here's the deal... Im looking to start building my own computers. I'm looking for peoples opinions on parts that are great in peformance, and that can be built into a nice system for profit. Can anyone list me all the parts needed to build the system, and that are compatible with each other? Thanx, i really appreciate it!

It's not that easy, there are hundreds of brands, parts, motherboards, etc, the combinations are endless. Computers and computer parts are pretty much commodities these days, there is no way you can build a computer from parts cheaper than the computer stores or big companies, who get a break on parts due to volume discounts. Even at that, their profit margins are smaller than in almost any other industry. The only way you are going to make money building computers is if you add value to them in some way, like delivering and setting them up, transferring people's data, etc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online