1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Summer TSG New Addition!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by SexyTech, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SexyTech

SexyTech Thread Starter

Well...I've been sitting on the news...

But it's time to announce the newest TG Member...

My Little woman and I are expecting a new TSG arrival in Late August or early September!

Hopefully we can teach him/her about the TSG ways!!!!

A child that is brought up to *BASH* Mulder is a blessig from above!!!!!

Long Live the new TSG Children!

2. puter hater

puter hater

Congradulations! A mini SexyTech . Im sure the mini Tech will be learning from the best at least to "BASH" Mulder...

<center> Long Live the new TSG Children!

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Dear Ben: Congratulations to you and Nichole! What a blessing! :) Hope it's a little Ben. :) Now you can start posting her pregnancy pix every momth and we can enjoy the pregnancy with you! :) Take care. Marlene (angel) I'm so happy for you two! :)

4. Moby

Moby

Congrats on the new addition ST. I think we need to come up with a name.
    I vote for Steve, although she may not like it when she grows up.
    ;)

5. mtbird

mtbird

ST .....
    Congradulations on the new baby !! :) Children are wonderful blessing.....I wish you and your significant other all the best !

Debe

6. joe2cool

joe2cool

Congratulations to you both, Septembers the best month !!! ;)

:cool:

7. $teve

$teve

congrats buddy.................are we all gonna vote for the little guy/girls name on here:p
    they way that some of the techs come up with their handles makes you wonder sometimes:rolleyes:

but i knda lean towards moby`s idea:D

sensible..........and usable for him/her;)

all the best ST

8. Party Boy

Party Boy

That's great news ST, my better half (she's called Marlene too angel ;)) and I are hoping that soon we will be able to make a similar announcement

Many felicitations to you both :)

PB (feeling very clucky!)

9. littlemar

littlemar

ST
    You know how I feel and I wish you and your loved one only the best. Babies are the sweetest things so enjoy all the experiences. Bet your kids are excited to have someone to pick on later. LOL

10. Gibble

Gibble

Congrats ST.

Hmm, SexyTech had a SexyTot!

11. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

PartyBoy: Well good luck and have fun trying! But if Marlene gets pregnant....put in an order for a PartyGirl! :) Kind of a play on Gibble's last post! :) Take care. angel :)

12. RandyG

RandyG

Congrats ST. From one of the ones that had a new addition to our ranks almost 2 years ago (31 Jan 01) I wish you all the best!

13. AnyKey

AnyKey

Congrats ST!!! A brand new ST. So exciting. Make sure you keep us up to date. Hope you have a digital camera. This has been quite an amazing few weeks for you!!!
    The name discussion should be interesting. Steve's not bad but if it's a girl... let's see, Mary Victoria Shea Debe Tech. A little short. We'll have to work on that I guess.

14. Firejay

Firejay

Congrats ST. Give my best to your significant other. She'll need all she can get!!!!!!!!:eek: ;) :D

15. Rockn

Rockn

All i can do is sit back and grin :) knowing what you have in store for you....LOL

Congrats to the both of you, kids are the greatest thing ever...even though they drive you nuts and make you loose all of your hair.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111840

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice