1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sunset Anyone?

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by thecoalman, Aug 11, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. thecoalman

thecoalman Thread Starter

This was taken outside Show Low, Arizona. From my understanding this area was consumed by a wild fire a few years back. Pure amateur luck, I was using a higher end point and shoot 35mm camera.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. poochee

poochee

That's lovely!

3. thecoalman

Thank you. :) Vertigo anyone? From atop the St. Louis Arch.

Attached Files:

4. buck52

buck52 Banned

good job thecoalman...

the first one from the top of the arch is great...

5. thecoalman

Thanks.:) I was suprised myself how well that came out. I don't know if you were ever up there but it's just a very small window at an angle. Again pure luck.:p These are all old scans I did years ago, I really should redo them.

On to the next one, I call this one MOFNW :eek: Heading North out Show Low, Arizona.

Attached Files:

6. kidcnote

kidcnote Banned

7. poochee

poochee

Coalman...Nice pics.

8. thecoalman

My next installment... This is at Arches National Park. That's me in the first picture kneeling, it's pretty deceptive. the second picture with my cousin in it will give some better perspective. It's huge. This arch is used quite a lot in movies, commercials... One of the Idiania Jones movies uses it in at the end of the opening sequence, not sure which one but it's the opening where he was a kid. It's cool when you see somewhere you have been.

Attached Files:

9. poochee

poochee

Nice pics of rock formations.

10. ODIN 0ERO

ODIN 0ERO Guest

amazing picture of the sunset...very nice...:cool:

11. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

beatiful pictures coal man especally the fist one

12. thecoalman

Thanks, I'm just an amateur and when you have hundreds of them it's easy to pick out the best ones. I myself was suprised how well that came out when I first saw it:D

Moving on here's some shot from Canyon De Chelley in the Northeast corner of Arizona, a Indian reservation. That's my Jackass cousin in the one. In the horizontal one you can see they are activey farming it, there's also a octaganol dwelling... This had some kind of signifigance but it's been a long time and I forget what it is. In the other picture, if you look in the rock cut you'll see some cliff dwellings.

Attached Files:

13. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

most beatiful i have allway wanted to visit there and now you make me want to go more with those beatiful pictures coalman

14. poochee

poochee

The Coalman...Nice pics!

15. thecoalman

Thx again... moving along to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.:) The first one is 3 pictures stitched together, poorly I might add. My foot can be seen in the lower right. Those bushes are actually trees. The Second one is "Angel's Window", the Colorado River on the floor of the canyon is visble through it. To give you a little scale you can walk out on this, the fence can be seen. Most of the areas were not fenced and you could as close as you dared. The last one is from Point Imperial, the highest point anywhere on the Canyon Rim.

Attached Files:

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/491341

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice