• Watching Other Programs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Plain Do Not Care

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Looking For The Guy That Made This To Kick Him

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I am not a huge football fan but I honestly don't know how these two teams got to the Super Bowl :confused:
Oh well :p

I've got the work-week from h -e- double-hockey-sticks coming up so, g'night all :)

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
mightyqueenc said:
Well I am not a huge football fan but I honestly don't know how these two teams got to the Super Bowl :confused:

I've got the work-week from h -e- double-hockey-sticks coming up so, g'night all :)
G'night Carolyn. Sleep well :)

Izme

Stephen
mightyqueenc said:

Nite nite queeny, big hugs

I'll tuck you in too ;)

Fish stumbles out of queeny's room :D

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Well.............I'm not happy that the Eagles lost :mad:

But, since I had 7 points, I still won :)

Guess that is the most important thing :D It was a lot closer than the bookies thought it would be :D The folks who bet on New England STILL LOST :D :D :D lol sucks to be them if they had money on the game :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online