1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Super Drivers Updater by Systuit, Inc

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Mikelox, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikelox

Mikelox Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 12204 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 933569 MB, Free - 860813 MB;
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 088DT1
    Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

Hello guys,

The above is the information on my relatively new Dell desktop PC. Somehow, or other either I or my wife has picked up Super Drivers Updater.

I can't find it either in my new Programs or in the Control Panel's Programs and Features; to uninstall this so-called utility.

My Malware Malwarebytes ant-spyware software can't seem to get rid of it; but whenever we attempt to look at our e-mails, or access the internet this ad for Super Drivers Updater continues to pop-up.

Please tell me what I must do to get rid of this software.

Thanks,

Mikelox

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148398

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice