Super Gamehouse Solitaire Volume 3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kostya

Hope someone can help

The following link has the game Super Gamehouse Solitaire Volume 3, which i play during lunch at work.

http://arcade.ninemsn.com.au/allOnlineGames.htm?RefId=&Session=675505237&origin=categoryBar

However it has timer, once you have used 60 minutes of game time, you cannot play it anylonger and it asks you to purchase full version. I try to uninstall and download it again, but somehow the system knows where you were last at with the game time.

Is there anyway around this??

Couriant

James
Most logical place would be in the registry. But how to change it, I don't know.

alwrmc

B.L.
There is indeed a very simple way around that annoying problem. I found that if you purchase the game and install it, it will eleminite that time out feature. I did that with 2 games from Gamehouse and 2 games from Popcap. Worked like a charm!

Delete the temp files, and cache files. also look where the game is saved (if its not an online game) and delete the saved games. see if htat works

kostya

Thanks Vanillag1rl, alwrmc & Tidus4Yuna for your replies, much appreciated. Will give it a shot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online