Super Pc , biggest lagg ???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rushman

My pc has AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60Ghz , 2GB ram, Service pack 3,Nvidia Geforce 8200 (512.0 MB) Pixel Shader version 3.0, DirectX 10,190GB free space and every game but those made in 2000 year are lagging ? WTF?Why is it doing that i want to play Wow,Prototype,Assassins Creed 2,Call of duty 4 and other cool games i never played but not work!!! WTF!!! I want to play them tell me whats wrong!

leroys1000

Banned
More than likely the geforce 8200 integrated graphics.
Integrated isn't really good for gaming.
If you have a PCI express X16 slot on the motherboard,
you should get a decent dedicated graphics card and make
sure to use a power supply that can handle it.

8200 integrated are not going to cope with much. A 5000+ processor isnt that huge either, compared to most of what is available now. Pretty much all the games you list want more than this, and thus you get a lot of lag.
As far as gaming rigs go, I wouldnt call mine super, but its definitely a cut above normal. It plays these fine, and if you want to play games, you need to look at your overall spec.

I have to agree with the others here. The integrated graphics card is holding you back. I would also suggest more memory. Your processor isn't the best but it should still play most games.

Side note: If that is a super computer mine is a super duper computer I guess

valis

edited title, let's try to keep the vulgarity down. ;)

thanks,

v

rushman

My other pc is 3 times lower specs than this but i can play wow there but here it laggs thats not normal.O and guys like I said i dont have the money to buy something else,i was just asking you why my 6 years older pc workes better than this one. :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online