1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Super Pc , biggest lagg ???

Discussion in 'Games' started by rushman, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rushman

rushman Thread Starter

My pc has AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60Ghz , 2GB ram, Service pack 3,Nvidia Geforce 8200 (512.0 MB) Pixel Shader version 3.0, DirectX 10,190GB free space and every game but those made in 2000 year are lagging ? WTF?Why is it doing that i want to play Wow,Prototype,Assassins Creed 2,Call of duty 4 and other cool games i never played but not work!!! WTF!!! I want to play them tell me whats wrong!

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

More than likely the geforce 8200 integrated graphics.
    Integrated isn't really good for gaming.
    If you have a PCI express X16 slot on the motherboard,
    you should get a decent dedicated graphics card and make
    sure to use a power supply that can handle it.

3. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

8200 integrated are not going to cope with much. A 5000+ processor isnt that huge either, compared to most of what is available now. Pretty much all the games you list want more than this, and thus you get a lot of lag.
    As far as gaming rigs go, I wouldnt call mine super, but its definitely a cut above normal. It plays these fine, and if you want to play games, you need to look at your overall spec.

4. burntreality

burntreality

I have to agree with the others here. The integrated graphics card is holding you back. I would also suggest more memory. Your processor isn't the best but it should still play most games.

Side note: If that is a super computer mine is a super duper computer I guess

5. valis

valis Moderator

edited title, let's try to keep the vulgarity down. ;)

thanks,

v

6. rushman

rushman Thread Starter

My other pc is 3 times lower specs than this but i can play wow there but here it laggs thats not normal.O and guys like I said i dont have the money to buy something else,i was just asking you why my 6 years older pc workes better than this one. :p

7. rushman

rushman Thread Starter

And sorry for the vulgarity :)

8. Megabite

Megabite

Is this a Desktop PC?

and the video card is low specs for those games.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919177

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice