1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Super Sonic Tablet Laptop Windows Issue

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by WrestlingLette, May 10, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. WrestlingLette

WrestlingLette Thread Starter

I have a Supersonic tablet/laptop model # SC-1022KB. I did a reset on it last night and now everyt I turn it on, it starts to open windows 10 but has a box pop up that says
    "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error". Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows. Click "ok" to restart the computer. And then restart the installation.

Everytime I click ok or the x it restarts the laptop but has that box pop up again.
    Please help

2. WrestlingLette

Im not actually. I did a reset on it last night and this is the box that pops up

Attached Files:

3. lunarlander

lunarlander

With Windows 10, a Reset means a re-install. Is there something wrong with the tablet ? Why do you want to Reset ?

4. WrestlingLette

I have it up for sale and wanted to delete everything of mine on it.
    So since I have to reinstall.. how do I do that, every time I hit the ok or x it restarts the laptop but comes back to the same screen.

5. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
  6. WrestlingLette

ok. I've created the windows 10 installation media on to a flash drive. What is the next step?

7. managed

First Name:
    Allan
  8. WrestlingLette

The touch screen works. I have a flash drive. I downloaded the

Create Windows 10 installation media
    on to it.

9. managed

First Name:
    Allan
    The touchscreen may not work after you clean install 10 though.

You didn't say if you have a keyboard and a spare Usb port for the flash drive to connect to.

Did you download the Media Creation Tool and then run it to create the Usb flash drive for the install ?

10. WrestlingLette

Yes I have a keyboard. On the tablet I don't have a spare port. Only one. I did download the media creation tool. I tried to run it but it wouldn't get off the windows 10 screen or the pop up box.

11. managed

First Name:
    Allan
    Can you connect the keyboard and the Usb flash drive at the same time ?

Did you make the Usb flash drive by running the Media creation tool ?

You need to boot the Usb flash drive to begin the install, you may have to press a certain key to get a boot menu then select the flash drive. I've got a tablet that uses the F7 key to get a boot menu but yours could use a different key.

12. WrestlingLette

Yes I can connect the keyboard and the flash drive at the same time. I downloaded the Media creation tool onto the flash drive. But when I put the flash in to the laptop it doesn't do anything except stay on the same page. According to the research I found it says the F8 key will boot it. I have pressed the f8 button and the four square(microsoft) button and nothing has happened.

13. lunarlander

lunarlander

You need to run the MS Media Creation Tool . It will create write the Windows Setup to the USB . The USB will be completely erased and replaced with the setup files.

14. WrestlingLette

When I put the usb in, it doesn't do anything

15. lunarlander

lunarlander

You need to reboot and select that the USB is to boot first. Different BIOS have different key to press to invoke a menu to select which to boot first: USB or Hard drive or DVD. If your machine boots with a splash screen with a logo, then press DEL and go inside to the boot menu and unselect quickboot or similar. Then the screen will boot and tell you which key to press to select boot order.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226979

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice