1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Superpad i7 7"

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by cricket48, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cricket48

cricket48 Thread Starter

I have a new Superpad i7 7" tablet. It was okay until I shut it down and restarted. Now it goes directly to the calibrate screen and I cannot get out of it. Can anyone help?
    Thank you,

2. BrennaKessler

BrennaKessler

You have to upgrade its firmware by using flash card. You have to make your flash card bootable device and switch off your hardware. Insert your bootable flash card and restart your hardware. It will ask you to upgrade firmware.

Remember, it is not a hardware issue. Cheerz

3. cricket48

cricket48 Thread Starter

How do I do that?

4. adirockyou

adirockyou

just power off by pressing power button for one minute , then restart , problem will be solved or other solution is just try pressing callibrated arrow for 50 times , it will be solved , but your tablet must have a wifi error problem because i also have the same tablet purchased from ebay india and when i connect to wifi it says error...

5. adirockyou

adirockyou

we can share our experience with the tablet my dear friend, send me your mail id please....

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1032328

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice