Supervisor Password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

callie

PLEASE HELP, IN MY CONTROL PANEL MY DAUGHTER OPENNED THE ICON INTERNET OPTIONS.SHE OPENNED THE CONTENT TAB AND ADDED A PASSWORD FOR WEB CONTENT SECURITY. IT HAS TO BE USED TO OPEN CERTAIN SITES. AT THE TOP OF WHERE YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN THE PASSWORD ITS CALLED PASSWORD SUPERVISOR.IT REQUIRES THAT PASSWORD EVERYWHERE I SURF ON THE INTERNET IS THERE SOMEWAY TO CUT THIS OFF SO I DONT REQUIRE THIS PASSWORD?tHANKING YOU IN ADVANCE:confused:NO MY DAUGHTER IS NOT TRYING TO USE MY PASSWORD SHE IS 31 SHE WAS TRYING TO KEEP MY GRANDCHILDREN OUT OF CERTAIN SITES. IM RUNNING WINDOWS 98. ANYWAY TO LOOSE USING A PASSWORD?

I'm guessing that you are the daughter trying to bypass your mom's security. It's not that simple to set the password. It's not like you just press A button, :) anywhy this is a msg posted on microsoft web site ---> NOTE: If you do not know or have forgotten the Supervisor password, please contact Microsoft Product Support Services for assistance. For information about how to contact Microsoft Product Support Services, please visit the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/contact/default.asp

good luck Kid !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online