Supremo Remote Desktop Software? Anyone Use?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BratDawg

Carla
I've been using Gotomypc and Logmein and once in awhile Teamviewer over the years. Gotmypc just doubled their annual price - ack! :( They did offer me a discount bringing it back down to $20 a month but still.... It's causing me to look at my alternatives.

I've read about Supremo but when I look for user reviews, they seem kind of skimpy. I'd like to hear your experiences with this or other remote desktop software.

I would be connecting mostly with Windows 10 and Windows 7 Pro environments, occasionally Android. I do need to be able to print remotely and transfer files. I also need good security.

Thanks for your input.

Carla

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts