Surface book rebooting loop issues

Skoteyka

Hi guys, hope it is the right thread, bcuz I don't know what is the core of my problem. If it's Windows, software or hardware idn.
The problem is:
My surface book suddenly showed the blue screen of death with the following message:
停止コード:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Then it automatically booted into UEFI screen, I click "Exit" and "Restart", Windows start normally, but after several minutes the same process was repeated again. BSOD, Uefi, Windows.
Has anyone had the same/similar problem?
I have tried to enter recovery mode and reinstall system, to do a memory check.
But... I'm sorry I don't understand much in computers.
I have attached some pictures of my attempts to find out the cause of the problem and system info. Maybe it will help. Thanks for everybody who will respond.

Ps.
As you can see english is not my first language, sorry for mistakes. Hope you can understand me.

Attachments

Skoteyka

But I need to mention when I detach the keyboard, everything works as usual, no unexpected reboots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online