Surface pro3 with windows 8 having Optoma projector problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ORCHARD16

I HAVE A SURFACE PRO3 AND AM USING A MINI HDMI TO VGA CONNECTION TO CONNECT TO A DESKTOP COMPUTER/OPTOMA PROJECTOR SYSTEM AT WORK....MY IPAD WORKS FINE WITH THE LIGHTENING CONNECTOR FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES BUT MY NEW SURFACE PRO 3 WITH NEW CONNECTION IS NOT TRANSFERRING ANYTHING UP ONTO THE SCREEN....IS THERE A DRIVER I NEED? Or does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Please do not use all caps, it is very hard to read and is considered to be shouting!

ORCHARD16

Please do not use all caps, it is very hard to read and is considered to be shouting!
I am so very sorry...was totally not aware of that but thank you for informing me....would you have a solution by any chance?

ORCHARD16

So sorry Dave was not aware of that but consider myself informed now.........Would you have a solution by any chance?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sorry, I have not had anything to do with a Surface machine.
Hope some one else will drop by and help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online