1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Survivor League?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by anglin_fool, Feb 13, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. anglin_fool

anglin_fool Thread Starter

I am a big fan of the Survivor series. Does anyone know how to set up a Fantacy Survivor Game that is run like the fantacy NASCAR and football leagues are run?

2. RP McMurphy

RP McMurphy

What's the Survivor series?

3. anglin_fool

anglin_fool Thread Starter

Tonight was the first night of Survivor Amazon. (Ryan got voted off) This is the sixth series that CBS (good ole American TV I'll bet cha!) has put on where they have 16 contestants to out-wit out-last and out-play or be voted out.

see http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor6/ for full details!brought to you by . . . .

4. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Yeah, but this one has a different spin on it! It's the guys against the gals. :eek:

:D The girls won the immunity challenge~!!! :D

5. GreenIs

GreenIs

I was so embarrassed to be a girl with that bunch rep'ing as the girl team... they suck bad! I mean come on...how hard is it to light a fire and build a shelter...not to mention fish...pathetic!

See they need me...I vote me on. LOL

Hey did any of you watch or have been keeping up with the bachelorette or joe millionaire? Those shows are just to funny. I swear the stuff that's on TV these days... I'm glued...how sad I am...lol:eek: :D I'm voting sleazy Sarah wins with joe lair coz he doesn't deserve a decent girl like Zora. And as for Trisha...oh man that Charlie dude is sexy, sweet and is so the guy to pick.

6. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Heyyyyyyyyyyy! Who's side are you on anyways? :D :) Guess we could toss you out in the Amazon and see how well you do your FIRST night out there... :D

They may have had a tuff start... but by gawd they beat the guys! Whooohooooo!!

7. Rockn

Rockn

The whole premise of the show is utter crap. If you put these people in a real life survival situation they would all die. And the tribal concept is moronic beyond belief....the Magoobu tribe vs. the Wabango group.........whatever. It is actually insulting to ones intelligence. I think I may have watched maybe 5 minutes of the thing ever and I feel like I actually feel guilty for having watched that much.

Along with Fear Factor these are the worse things to have ever been televised or marketed as entertainment. Turn off the TV and read a book before your brain turns to mush.

8. GreenIs

GreenIs

Yeah I will give them credit for winning the first immunity challenge and putting those cocky men in their place where they belong..;)

And BTW I can survive...done that, been their, got the bug bite scars to prove it.....lol:p

9. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

LOL rockn... now tell us how you really feel... :D

I'd do it for a million bucks!! :) :p

10. GreenIs

GreenIs

Actually I can't see myself watching this survivor...I enjoy the whole guy VS girl thing when they are together in a team...but I guess if they merge we'll see that...

And BTW you couldn't pay me enough money to sleep without a mozey net and a good pair of leather boots and a dog the eats spiders......ew i hate spiders....ew...ok I'm itchy.

11. Rockn

Rockn

Spiders aren't so bad....saute'd in a little butter and they are delicious.

12. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

LOL but you said a few posts ago that you COULD do it! Ahahahhahaa ya changin' yer girlie mind now, huh, huh, huh? :D

And...
    Of course they'll merge! Did you see what the TV write up said about tonites show?

Hang on... I'll copy/paste it...
    Survivor: The Amazon
    Boys vs. Girls
    90 min.
    The reality series pits the guys against the gals, as the 16 players are divided into single-sex tribes for this sixth edition. The eight men and eight women are stranded in Brazil's Amazon rain forest near the Rio Negro, a piranha-infested river. The area is also teeming with jaguars, crocodiles and anacondas. “It's a beautiful but tough environment,” says executive producer Mark Burnett. As for the same-gender tribes, Burnett says it heightened the sexual tension during challenges and reduced inhibitions at camp. “This series brings more sexy moments than ever in the past,” he says. Jeff Probst hosts.

Ahhhhh it's gonna be the best one yet!!

13. GreenIs

GreenIs

There just isn't a smiley face to chose from that would emphasize how that had me gagging...:D
    I do have to ask however...was it hairy? ew

14. Rockn

Rockn

Hightened the sexual tension eh?? What do you think is gonna happen if the forbidden fruit is out there. Buch of horned up folks let loose in the jungle with very little clothing...OF COURSE sumthin's gonna happen. What a load of garbage and a marketing ploy for the mindless masses whom aren't getting any at home!!

Green....I've eaten worse......;) LMAO

15. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Which is precisely what's gonna make this one the best! :D :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118716

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice