• Yes. It's dead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not certain.

• No, something else.

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

3minence

Hello, and thanks to anyone that is reading this!

I've had a gaming rig for approximately 4 years now, this build included a "Scorpion Deluxe 240GB PCIe" as my primary drive. I use 3 1TB drives in raid 5 as storage.

I had my PC running in the morning, when I came home from work later in the day I was greeted with this screen: http://i.imgur.com/Q1z8l2q.jpg
Now upon a quick google, it seems to me that my SSD is dead, but, because of the lack of any expertise in this sort of thing I just wanted to seek some help specific to my case.

Anyway, I shut it down and disconnected the power for a minute then tried to boot the PC. Here is an album in chronological order of what I see in startup (also included the SAS utility and the BIOS pages): https://imgur.com/a/Ww22I

I'm not really sure what I'm doing, I'm not educated in using the BIOS, but I have a very basic understanding.

My main questions are:
  1. Do you believe my SSD is dead?
  2. Can I be sure it is the SSD itself and not perhaps the PCIe or MoBo?
Thanks again to anyone that is taking the time to help me out here. I really appreciate it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online