1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Suwin Error

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by justagirl, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. justagirl

justagirl Thread Starter

undefinedI was trying to reinstall windows ME because after having win32/parite virus my virus checker found 490 odd files infected and sent them all to the vault without being able to heal them i have AVG virus scanner. anyways i restarted the computer and got you need to reinstall windows error so i started with startup disk and half way through the setup i got this error message.
    "SUWIN caused a general protection fault in module verx.dll"
    "CLOSE" or "IGNORE"

after 64% of the copying files part was done and the IGNORE would do nothing. SO close I did.And now i dont know what to do. :(

2. brianF

brianF

3. justagirl

justagirl Thread Starter

I went there to see if there was any help on the problem but i cant join because i dont have a credit card to pay the fee. i am still searching for help all over the place Thanks anyways.

4. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Hello:

I'm not sure what the error is referring to but you can check my Setup Page, Setup Error Messages

5. brianF

brianF

Sorry, my bad, I would have never posted it if I realized it was a pay site.

6. brianF

brianF

7. justagirl

justagirl Thread Starter

lol, its ok and thanks i will go to that link now :)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217854

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice