Svhs - No Sound With Video

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GRIFFCON

Hi:

I recently purchased an SVHS recorder. I have an Aver Capture Card that has an S-Video and a Composite jack. I use Power VCR Deluxe II software to transfer the video into my computer. I have the Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 for audio. Both the S-Video and Composite work fine during the transfer, but I'm not getting any sound during either playback or record with the audio cable plugged into the Line-In of the soundcard. Is their an issue with SoundBlaster! 5.1 and SVHS that I'm not aware?

Any assistance is greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Griff

Probably in the configuration settings of powervcrII which is excellent software (by the way). Make sure you have the recording sound source as lin-in in the settings for the PVR.

GRIFFCON

gotrootdude:

Thanks for your response. Yeah, the In-Line settings are correct.
I figure that maybe it's this Soundblaster Live 5.1 or perhaps the Panasonic Omnivision SVHS PV-S4670? This is making me crazy!
But, I'll continue to troubleshoot this issue. I might get lucky.

Griff

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online