1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Swat 4 - The Stetchkov Syndicate

Discussion in 'Games' started by MrDyll, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDyll

MrDyll Thread Starter

I have the original version of swat 4 installed on my pc from direct2drive. And I bought The stetchkov syndicate and installed it. it seems to install fine, but then when I try to start it, it brings up the little box that sits on your desktop and just sits there. when I hover the mouse over it, the mouse is doing circles. im running windows 7. it doesnt show in the application screen, so the only way to end it is to end the actual process. please help me I want to arrest some fools :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice