Swf FILES

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobpeacock

I have several SWF slide shows each in a seperate folder that I would like to put on a CD for distribution to relatives. I can get the folders on the CD but would like to play them one after another automatically. Is ther a way to link one folder to another toaccomplish this?

bobpeacock

Thanks - I presently have Imagematics which is a very simple prigram to work and includes background music and other refiments not present in Flashslider. I also find it a little nore cumbersome than Imagematics - that of course could be familiarity. Someone suggested Wildform Linx but at $50 I gelt that there must be something else a bit cheaper which would do what I want (connect SFW shows) that I already have developed using Imagematics.

Imagematics sounds like an easy one to use.
Do you have the demo version and if so where do they the watermark?

bobpeacock

I bought the PE (Personal Edition) and the only thing they suggested to do what I would like was to go to Wildform Links.

The program is wildform links

http://www.wildform.com/affiliate.php?ref=BSTRM

Bill

Can only find Wildform Linx at $50 and fpr what I want to do, speculating with another $50 sowsn't seem worth it.
Don;t understand your question on watermarks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online