1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Swf FILES

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by bobpeacock, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bobpeacock

bobpeacock Thread Starter

I have several SWF slide shows each in a seperate folder that I would like to put on a CD for distribution to relatives. I can get the folders on the CD but would like to play them one after another automatically. Is ther a way to link one folder to another toaccomplish this?

2. RSM123

RSM123

3. hewee

hewee

Have you used FlashSlider?

4. bobpeacock

Thanks - I presently have Imagematics which is a very simple prigram to work and includes background music and other refiments not present in Flashslider. I also find it a little nore cumbersome than Imagematics - that of course could be familiarity. Someone suggested Wildform Linx but at $50 I gelt that there must be something else a bit cheaper which would do what I want (connect SFW shows) that I already have developed using Imagematics.

5. hewee

hewee

Imagematics sounds like an easy one to use.
    Do you have the demo version and if so where do they the watermark?

6. bobpeacock

I bought the PE (Personal Edition) and the only thing they suggested to do what I would like was to go to Wildform Links.

The program is wildform links

http://www.wildform.com/affiliate.php?ref=BSTRM

Bill

Can only find Wildform Linx at $50 and fpr what I want to do, speculating with another $50 sowsn't seem worth it.
    Don;t understand your question on watermarks.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167455

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice