1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Switching between monitors... screen blurry at top

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by mothergoose729, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mothergoose729

mothergoose729 Thread Starter

Hi, I often have to switch between using two different monitors depending one where it is I have my computer. I am using a different monitor then the one I used to install vista with, and now it is blurry at the top of the screen. Changing the screen resolution doesn't seem to be helping.

I have downloaded a driver for my other monitor (via updates on windows) as well as configured some screen setting in windows media player. They are both 1024x768 resolution monitors. What is it I should do to resolve this issue?

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Try using this blurred monitor on another computer. If it happens there then you have a problem with the monitor, NOT the computer.

Also you might check out the cable connection, when one change these a lot, then things can go wrong.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754622

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice