1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Switching Between Multipages

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Caigy, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caigy

Caigy Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm developing a user form in Excel VBA using a multipage. I need the form to validate what has been entered on each page when the next page is selected. I have tried using the enter/exit events but I'm getting nowhere :confused:

How do I get excel to recognise the page has been changed and to run additional code based on this?

Please help

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    I'm not that familiar with multipgae userforms but I imagine that changing from one to another triggers an event

Something like on vent Page(0) or Page(1) then .... you just write your vba code
    remember that the first page is 0
    Try when you double click on the tab of the second shet I'm sure you get the code page to enter further code

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/921402

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice