1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Switching Between Users

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Adam111291, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Adam111291

Adam111291 Thread Starter

On My Windows XP I have a feature which enables me to switch users whilst on another persons user as well.

However, i can do this but when i try to go back to the other user my screen turns it self off and acts like its in stand-by.

Ive pressed every key on the keyboard but to no avail. So usually i have to turn off the computer and reboot.

Also where you have shared documents through my user i can access my mums and dads users, but if im on my mums user or my dads user they cant access my documents how can i make my user shared so other users can see my documents.

Can You Please Help Me With This Ill Be Very Grateful :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!