switching desktops, how to change dsl

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hott84ss

I'm taking my old desktop out for good, but my tds dsl is plugged into it, how do i get the tds dsl installed on the new desktop when i take the old one out?

Reinstall the sofware that your supplier gave you . Including your password and customer code as required. Simple enough ?)

by the way it took me a while to figure what 'tds' meant !

If you have a router, and your dsl is already configured on the router, you should not need to install any software at all.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online