1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Switching to desktop repeatedly for no reason

Discussion in 'Games' started by Skip892, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Skip892

Skip892 Thread Starter

Hi guys,

So as the title suggests I'll start up a game and within moments of loading into whatever game im playing my computer will slip back to desktop as if someone hit 'Alt+tab' on me. From what I gather from reading various sites it might be a focusing issue and yet for all the info I can find on this issue I havent been able to find a solution. I'm hoping someone in here might have one. I've listed my basic specs below as well as a Hijackthis note is attached (Not sure if there is a more relevant program for such an issue)

Intel core quad Q6700 @ 2.66ghz
    6 GB ram
    64-bit Windows 8 Pro
    GeForce 9800GT

thanks for the help!

-Skip

--------------------------------------

Attached Files:

2. james7811

james7811

1.try restarting your pc
    2.make sure your alt and tab buttons aren't stuck

3. Skip892

Skip892 Thread Starter

Definitely not this has been ongoing and getting steadily worse for the last two weeks.

4. Skip892

Skip892 Thread Starter

I was hoping a moderator would respond by now this is getting aggravating in other words *bump*

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141764

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice