1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sychronisation problems using Outlook 2007 / Exchange Server / POP3 plus accounts

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ICPhillips, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICPhillips

ICPhillips Thread Starter

I have used Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 Dell Latitude E5410 laptop with several POP3 accounts for several years - no problem. Also take copies of all POP3 e-mails onto Blackberry

My company recently moved to Office 365 and created a new e-mail account that is Exchange Server based. This account is now my "default" account on Outlook on my laptop

Whenever I connect laptop to the internet

• All the POP3 e-mails that arrive in my laptop Outlook "In Box" appear to be synchronised to the Exchange Server somewhere in the Cloud.
    • As a result my Blackberry is getting every e-mail twice!!
    Anyone any idea how to stop this "laptop to Exchange Server" synchronisation of the non-Exchange e-mails?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089475

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice